- 1) issuing an invoice in the commercial program of company X;
- 2) printing (or sending in PDF format) and delivering the invoice to Y;
- 3) manual entry of invoice data into the commercial program of the Y company;
- 4) printing (or sending in PDF format) and delivering the invoice to the accounting department of company X;
- 5) printing (or sending in PDF format) and delivering the invoice to the Y company’s accounting;
- 6) manual input of data from the invoice to the accounting program in the accounting office servicing company X;
- 7) manual input of the invoice data into the accounting program in the accounting office servicing company Y.
Description of the solution
The Maszfakture.pl system allows for automatic or controlled (depending on individual program settings) sending and importing sales and purchase invoices to trade and accounting programs. The application comprehensively solves the problem of manual input of data from invoices by combining several import methods. Through the use of ready-made integrations with commercial and accounting programs, the ability to scan paper invoices, the function of reading data from electronic invoices, the ability to import documents from JPK_VAT and JPK_FA files, mobile applications for iOS and Android and the proprietary module for issuing invoices, the synergy effect was achieved.
- 1) saving up to 70% of the working time that was previously wasted on manual input of cost invoices to trading and accounting systems;
- 2) saving costs related to the current printing of invoices and delivering them to contractors and accounting by mail (traditional or e-mail);
- 3) elimination of unavoidable errors resulting from manual, multiple rewriting of data from invoices;
- 4) elimination of the problem related to lost and/or damaged paper invoices;
- 5) ensuring the highest level of security of accounting data;
- 6) easy and quick access to all invoices for each party;
- 7) order in the accounting documentation;
- 8) unified system of invoice circulation and communication with accounting.